Business owners are faced with a unique set of challenges, regardless of company size.
The goal is simple—providing a meaningful benefits package to attract and retain employees, as well as minimizing personal tax burdens on their own income and retirement plans. This requires a keen understanding of the IRS code, in addition to adherence to Department of Labor rules and regulations. We strive to address the unique goals and needs of every business owner through a comprehensive array of services.
- 401(k) Maximization Three Way Analysis
- Costs & Fees Benchmarking
- Current Plan Investment Review
- Fiduciary Liability Review
- Tax Reduction & Minimization Planning
- Defined Contribution Plan Analysis
- Combination Plan Options
- Fully Insured Defined Benefit Plans
- Death/Disability Ramification Study
- Post-Retirement Health Plan
- Supplemental Retirement Income Plan
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Succession & Financial Estate Planning
- ESOP Exit Strategy
- Estate Tax Minimization
Your specific circumstances will determine the potential need for the services listed above, as well as the possibility of additional planning solutions.
Fixed insurance products and services are separate from and not offered through Commonwealth. Friedline Financial does not offer legal or tax advice. You should consult a legal or tax professional regarding your individual situation.
We would love to hear from you!
Get in touch with our team of professionals today!